Architectural Graduate, Hamilton, circa $60k
Creative Architectural Practice requires an enthusiastic and passionate Architectural Graduate to join their Hamilton studio.
With a growing portfolio of quality projects, they have a need for an Architectural Graduate to work on projects in the retail, commercial and leisure sectors. Working in a small team, you will be exposed to all facets of the design process, utilising BIM technology to produce the highest quality, sustainable designs.
The role will involve developing projects from the initial stages onwards. This requires design and presentation skills as well as a keen technical focus. As projects move through the design process, you will be involved in planning, consents, documentation and working drawings. The opportunity to job run is a possibility for the right candidate, if they can demonstrate the aptitude and attitude to be a successful Architect. Also on offer is the opportunity to work towards your registration.
To be considered for this role you will:
- be an experienced Architectural Graduate, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- have very strong design and technical skills
- possess a portfolio of work that demonstrates an understanding of commercial architecture
- have a thorough understanding of New Zealand building codes and regulations
- be Revit proficient and BIM
- be highly motivated
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- demonstrate good presentation skills.
On offer is a very competitive salary, interesting projects, great team environment and the chance to work for a practice that will encourage and help you to get your registration.