Project Architect, Auckland $100k
Thriving Architectural Practice requires a talented Project Architect to join their team
Working on quality large scale commercial and mixed-use developments you will be a successful Project Architect possessing an aptitude for design and execution and the ability to take projects from start to finish.
They are a design firm with specialised expertise in the design of corporate and office buildings, mixed-use and multi-residential projects. They require an experienced Project Architect to take commissions from inception to completion. Working independently or in a team you will provide design leadership and the technical knowledge to ensure projects meet the practice’s exacting standards.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A NZRAB registered Architect with a minimum 3 years' PQE
- Adept at solving unusual and complex problems
- Strong technical and organisational skills
- Knowledge of NZ building codes and regulations
- A talented designer with quality portfolio of projects
- Knowledge of contracts, construction documents and specifications
- Revit proficient.
On offer is a generous remuneration package and the chance to work on quality projects for a practice that recognises and rewards hard work and excellence.