Project Architect, Wellington, circa $100k
Award-winning Architectural Practice requires a successful Architect or Qualified Architect to join their Wellington office
Working on a variety of commercial and industrial projects, you will be taking projects through all stages of the design process, providing design and technical expertise, ensuring work is completed on time and to budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- be a registered NZRAB Architect or nearing qualification
- possess a minimum of 5 years' NZ experience
- have a comprehensive portfolio of completed, high quality projects
- have good knowledge of NZ building regulations and standards
- demonstrate design flair and exceptional management of design
- be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be Revit or ArchiCAD proficient (or both)
- have strong visual presentation as well as production drawing skills.
- be experienced in running projects throughout all phases up to the point of completion and delivery.
A competitive salary is on offer which is up for discussion depending on experience and expertise.