Maintenance Engineer, Auckland, circa $90k
Kiwi manufacturer supplying building materials to the NZ market requires an experienced ‘hands-on’ Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
The Maintenance Engineer will lead a dedicated team of maintenance professionals providing engineering services to the site’s plant and machinery.
Dealing with reactive and preventative maintenance, production and engineering issues, your expertise will be crucial to the safe and effective running of manufacturing operations.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- a trade qualification ideally in mechanical alongside practical NZ experience
- a minimum of 5 years' engineering experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- diagnostic and fault-finding expertise – able to identify & resolve machine breakdowns or faults
- sound knowledge of GMP and health & safety focused
- excellent communication skills & proven leadership ability
- strategically minded – constantly seeking ways to improve your team, processes and performance.
In addition, some electrical experience – EST would be beneficial, but is not essential.
You will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution, by a company that is wanting to be the best by having the best employees.