Project Engineer, Auckland, circa $75k
Leading designer and manufacturer of sheetmetal products require a Project Engineer to join their team
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for creating design solutions for clients’ sheetmetal products, provide accurate costing, source required materials and project managing its production.
This role requires a Project Engineer with an interest in project engineering and knowledge of sheetmetal engineering who is able to take a hands-on role in creating solutions for their clients.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- A tertiary or relevant qualification (mechanical engineering or similar)
- A minimum of 4 years’ engineering experience and some knowledge of sheetmetal
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Inventor or SolidWorks
- High level of communication skills – both written and spoken English
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in a diverse role for an expanding company where opportunities will present themselves as the business goes from strength to strength.