Interior Fitout Project Manager, Auckland, circa $130k
Work for a world-class company on world-class projects!
With lots of work in the pipeline, this blue-chip company requires an experienced and ambitious Interior Fit Out Project Manager to join their team. Specialising in the commercial fit out sector you will be working on projects in and around the Auckland region.
As the on-site Project Manager you will manage the hands-on delivery of projects:
- liaising with the client
- phasing and programming of the project
- leading site progress meetings
- ensuring all contract administration duties are undertaken
- providing weekly and monthly reports on progress
- ensuring budgets and timescales are met
- monitoring and managing staff and subcontractors
- ensuring on-site health and safety compliance.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of four years' NZ experience in the commercial and interior construction industry. You will be interiors and site management focused, with extensive technical knowledge and strong communication skills. You must also be computer literate and as well as being hard working, with have a great attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate –work on world-class projects for a world-class employer.