Senior Structural Engineer, Auckland, circa $130k
Very successful consultancy requires a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
They are a forward thinking, dynamic consultancy with a very successful and busy structures division. They require a Senior Structural Engineer to take a lead and grow the team. Focusing on buildings, industrial, residential and commercial projects, this is a senior role for a structures specialist.
You will be responsible for structural analysis and the design of buildings and building components, developing construction documents, calculations, specifications and technical engineering reports, meeting clients, managing staff, performing site visits, preparing cost estimates and monitoring project budgets, schedules and deadlines.
To be considered for this role you will:
- be tertiary qualified (preferably IPENZ chartered)
- have a minimum of seven years’ experience, in particular focused on buildings and structures
- demonstrate knowledge of structural engineering concepts
- have the ability to handle a project from conception through completion
- possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of analysis methods
- have strong management and communication skills - building and managing team and client relationships
- be CAD proficient and experienced with other major structural engineering software.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work on some exciting, challenging projects.