Automation Engineer, Hamilton, Circa $85k
Leading supplier of automation and integration applications require an experienced Automation Engineer to join their skilled team.
Working in and around the Waikato region you will design, program and commission automated processes and machinery for clients in food, beverage, dairy, pulp and manufacturing industries.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification (electronics, electrical, mechatronics)
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working in the field of automation and controls, specifically commissioning and integration (Rockwell products preferably)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of software development and computer programming
- Excellent written and communication skills
On offer is a very competitive remuneration package with a highly successful company that will both challenge and reward you for your effort.