HVAC Site Manager, Auckland, circa $45p/hr
Premier supplier of HVAC systems requires a Site Manager to join their busy team.
Managing a team of installers and subcontractors you will oversee the installation, maintenance, and servicing of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. Working across multiple sites you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the team: planning; staffing; quality control; training; health and safety. You will also be the key point of contact for customers, contractors and council providing RFIs, technical support and advice.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- at least five years’ experience servicing and installing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment and systems
- demonstrable leadership skills
- the ability to train others
- strong technical skills
- effective communication skills
- strong customer service abilities
- time-management and organisational skills.
On offer is very competitive remuneration, a great work environment and interesting projects.
Contact me today!