Mechanical Design Engineer, Hamilton, circa $80k
Specialist manufacturer requires a Mechanical Design Engineer
Working as a senior member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design of equipment, parts, and products; involved in process, research and design.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- BE (mechanical) or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' mechanical design experience
- A thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and systems
- Experience with project engineering and control systems
- Proficiency in Solidworks.
If you strive to be the best and want to work in an environment where your success will be recognised and rewarded, then this is for you.
All applicants please ensure you attach a copy of your CV and a portfolio highlighting key projects you have worked on. Please also include images demonstrating your design and technical ability as well as explanations of your project involvement.