Interior Designer, Auckland, circa $80k
Specialist Interior Design practice require an experienced commercial Senior Interior Designer to join their team
You will take projects from initial design through to completion, managing all aspects of the interior design process.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- a minimum of 7 years of commercial and fit out design experience
- passion for design and a portfolio of quality work
- the ability to take projects from conception to completion
- the aptitude to conceptualize from initial design through completion
- strong time management, design, production, and communication skills
- solid ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- CAD proficient
- They are a very good Practice with great projects and offer career opportunities and a very competitive enumeration package.
All applicants please ensure you attach a copy of your CV and a 4-page portfolio highlighting key projects you have worked on. Please also include images demonstrating your design and technical ability, as well as explanations of your project involvement.