Intermediate Civil Engineer, Auckland, circa $90k
Civil Engineer - Land Development
Leading multi-disciplinary consultancy requires an intermediate Civil Engineer to join their team.
Focusing on land development, your role involves design of residential, commercial and industrial sites – roading, landform, water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation and treatment.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- a tertiary civil engineering (or similar) qualification
- a minimum of 2 years' civil engineering experience – with a focus on land development
- design skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- experience with detailed design, consenting, contract management and construction observation.
- Strong analytical, technical, reporting and communications skills, civil design software (12D) are also essential.
Excellent remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company, who can offer interesting work, a great environment and the opportunity to work towards Chartered Professional Engineer status.