Mechanical Designer Engineer, Auckland, Circa $80k
Very successful designer and manufacturer of materials handing systems requires a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a successful company that wants skilled, ambitious engineers looking for the next step in their career.
Working in the field of machine design, you will specialise in materials handling systems - components, parts and processes. They are looking to improve on existing product lines, as well as research and development of new production machinery and processes. Your role will be heavily design focused, but the opportunity also exists for some on-site project engineering and commissioning.
To be considered for this role you will:
- be trade or tertiary qualified in mechanical (or similar) engineering
- possess all-around design engineering skills with a strong mechanical background
- have a minimum of 5 years' mechanical design experience, with an emphasis on production and automated machinery design and some knowledge of hydraulics, robotics and controls
- have a track record working with conveyors and materials handling equipment
- be able to work as a member of a design team, but handle design projects independently
- be a capable problem solver with project management skills
- be experienced in handling multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- be AutoCAD and SolidWorks proficient.
On offer are challenging projects, cutting-edge technology, career development and a competitive salary from a world leader in their field that will recognise and reward your talent.
All applicants please ensure you attach a copy of your CV highlighting key projects you have worked on, your experience in machine design, design and technical ability, as well as explanations of your project involvement.