Senior Architect, Auckland, circa $130k
Successful multi-disciplinary practice requires a Senior Architect to join their team
Working on a large mixed use project, you will take responsibility for the design, ensuring that the project meets and exceeds the client’s exacting standards, as well as meeting the project deadlines in terms of budget and delivery.
It is a multi-phase project and you will be responsible for a team of Architects, Technicians and Graduates. You will oversee all stages of the design process, providing design and technical expertise as well as liaison with the client. You will be responsible for the project up to handover.
The successful candidate will:
- be a registered Architect
- possess a minimum of 5 years' post-registration experience
- have a comprehensive portfolio of completed, high quality projects
- have good knowledge of NZ building regulations and standards
- demonstrate design flair and exceptional management of design
- be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be ArchiCAD or Revit proficient (or both)
- have strong visual presentation as well as production drawing skills
- be experienced in running projects throughout all phases up to the point of completion and delivery.
A competitive salary is on offer which is up for discussion depending on experience and expertise.