Project Architect, Wellington, circa $105k
Exciting opportunity for a talented Project Architect
Leading Auckland Practice require an experienced Project Architect todeliver a number of high quality architectural projects.
You will be required to closely liaise with the client to confirm briefs and will have the technical skills and construction knowledge to deliver these through to completion and handover.
Projects will range in type and value, but will be complex and technically challenging. Their current project portfolio includes commercial, retail, residential and public sector.
To be considered for this role you will:
- be a NZRAB Architect with a minimum 5 years' PQE
- possess a flair for design and technical and construction knowledge
- have good client presentation skills and project lead experience
- be able to work autonomously or in a team
- possess the ability to deliver complex projects to tight timescales
- be experienced in managing client relations, contractors and stakeholders
- be able to think laterally around buildability issues
- Revit proficient.
On offer is a great opportunity - great company, competitive salary and interesting projects - what else could you ask for!