HVAC Service Technician, Auckland, upto $37p/hr
Premier heating, ventilation and air conditioning company seek talented and experienced HVAC Technician to join their very busy team
Working with commercial, industrial and residential clients, you will be responsible for the installation, repair, maintenance and servicing of HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
This will include refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, compressors, boilers, exhaust fans, economisers and humidifiers.
Your role will be to service and maintain HVAC and refrigeration systems and equipment, carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance work, inspections, calibration of temperature control equipment, monitoring and troubleshooting controls systems, repair and maintenance of mechanical and physical plant.
- To be considered for the role you will possess:
- trade qualifications in HVAC/refrigeration and a current NZ electrical qualification (Electrical Service Technician a minimum)
- the ability to work on your own without supervision
- full and clean driver's licence
- minimum of 5 years' HVAC experience and be able to perform in the role of troubleshooting/fault finding and repair
- technical aptitude and a good understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical repairs
- strong work ethic with a customer service focus and the ability to build relationships
- smart presentation and good communication skills
- good knowledge of health and safety.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration package, a fantastic work environment, continuing training and development opportunities, and the chance to grow and develop your career.